Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leapin' Lizard



Well I never!! This gyrating creature wants me to go into the Verizon store. But I'm not going to. I'm going into the grocery store to get some..... (rhymes with Nice Dream).


First I'll take some pix of this funny chap even though it's beginning to rain (again)




Good thing I took the pix when I did. When I came out of the store with my ....... he was nothing but a crumpled red pile on the pavement. I didn't even get a shot of that as the guy quickly stuffed him into the tin and dragged the apparatus into the store.

3 comments:

Biddie said...

(( laughing )) what fun!!

Hope you have some "nice dreams" tonight ....

Kristen said...

oh my gosh, Cheryl and I saw one of these last Sunday and she couldn't stop laughing! he was having some fun for sure!!!

Cheryl said...

Ha ha!! That is so funny that you posted this up!! The one Krissy and I saw really had me in stitches...I need one for my yard. That would keep the bears away!